Lost
or
CSI
tough choice
what is your favorite tv show that u like best. i myself like fresh prince
Lost
or
CSI
tough choice
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
The Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart
Chappelle's Show
Reno 911
South Park
Blue Collar TV
Family Guy
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Sportscenter
ESPNews
Law & Order: SVU
Fresh Prince
Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien
I remember when I was little i loved "Hey Dude" that was the coolest!
also, I'll watch Jay Leno whenever he has "Headlines"
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
24
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Any of the CSI's
Sportscenter
Howard Stern
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Sportscenter
Fresh Prince
Leno
Home Improvement
I like Orange County Choppers and Monster garage.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
Third Watch but the last episode is this Friday.
I like all the Law & Orders and any thing on Court TV.
All of the Law and Orders
Desperate Housewives
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Nip/Tuck
Dr. Phil (WOOHOO! I watch everyday [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] haha)
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Sportscenter
PTI
Around the horn
Bookmarks